LAST UPDATED: 11 December 2019
Why do we collect your personal information?
If you choose to contact us, we will ask for some personal information about you. The main purposes for which we use your personal information are:
- be able to communicate with you in a personalized way, eg. to respond to your feedback or service requests and process complaints;
- to keep you up to date on our commercial developments and personalized offers through our newsletter, based on your behaviour on the website;
- conduct market research to understand your needs and improve our business;
- to manage your participation in contests, promotions, surveys or sampling actions;
- to send status updates and service communications;
- send notices when changes are made to our policies and other documents that may affect you;
- to manage your purchase online;
- to identify you and to validate your legal age for shopping online;
- to comply with legal obligations.
Which legal bases apply to the processing of your data?
We will only process your personal data if there is a legal basis for doing so. The legal bases for the processing of personal data for the above purposes are:
- You have given us your consent to the processing of your personal data (eg. if you have subscribed to our newsletter);
- Processing is required for other legitimate interests pursued by us (such as the processing of IP addresses in order to prevent, detect, and / or respond to misuse of our website);
- Processing is required for the purchase agreement. We use this information about you for all activities related to the processing, transmission, delivery of orders from the https://oer.agency/ platform;
- Processing is necessary in order to comply with a legal obligation (for example, we need to store certain customer data due to tax regulations).
How we collect your personal information
You can tell us your personal data in different ways, eg by:
- Subscribe to our newsletter;
- Communication with our consumer service via e-mail, telephone, social media or in writing;
- Participating in a promotion, an event, a contest, or completing a questionnaire or survey regarding recruitment;
- Social Listening: We can search the Internet for relevant and publicly available content and use it to improve our products or services to solve recruitment problems [and target marketing];
Automatic collection of personal information
In some instances, the Sites automatically collect certain types of information when you visit our website and through emails that we may exchange. Automated technologies may include the use of web server logs to collect IP addresses, “cookies”, and web beacons. The collection of this information will allow us to better understand and improve the performance, usability and effectiveness of our websites and to measure effectiveness of our marketing activities.
An IP address is a number assigned to your computer whenever you access the internet. It allows computers and servers to recognise and communicate with one another. IP addresses from which visitors appear to originate may be recorded for IT security and system diagnostic purposes. This information may also be used in aggregate form to conduct web site trend and performance analysis.
A web beacon is a transparent image file used to monitor your journey around a single website or collection of sites. They are also referred to as web bugs and are commonly used by sites that hire third-party services to monitor traffic. They may be used in association with cookies to understand how visitors interact with the pages and content on the pages of a web site.
We may serve third-party advertisements that use web beacons in the course of ads being served on our website to ascertain how many times you’ve seen an advertisement. No personally identifiable information you give us is provided to them for web beacon use, so they cannot personally identify you with that information on our web site.
Privacy software can be used to override web beacons. Taking these kinds of actions shouldn’t cause a problem with our site, should you so choose.
The personal data processed by us
By using the Site, you leave certain data with us or our service providers or agents that may contain personal information. We only store and use personal data if you provide it directly to us or if you provide it to us clearly for the purposes mentioned above or for the purpose of transmission. We will not use the personal information for any other purpose, unless you have previously given your consent. The following categories of personal data may be processed by us:
- Contact details (eg. first and last name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number);
- Payment details (eg. first and last name, phone number, email address, credit information, billing address);
- Business information (eg. company name, job title, turnover, value of orders, number of orders, number of vacancies);
- Other personal information (eg. language).
How do we share your personal information?
We may disclose your personal information to third party service providers (so-called “agents”) to perform certain processing activities on our behalf, such as:
– Agencies involved in the execution of a purchase agreement (eg payment service providers). We will not sell, rent, lease or disclose your personal information to third parties so that they may use your personal information for their own purposes. We use third-party providers for website hosting, for payment processing.
We are also not responsible for the collection, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including in connection with any Personal Information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the Apps or our Social Media Pages.
How do we protect your data?
We protect your personal information with a variety of security measures. This may include using secure registration forms, encrypting data, and restricting access to your personal information.
We store your personal data on servers based inside the European Economic Area (EEA). Whenever we transfer your personal data outside the EEA, we ensure that a similar degree of protection applies to your personal data.
What are your rights?
According to the GDPR, you have the right to be informed, to access your Personal Data, to rectification, to erasure, to restrict processing, to data portability, to object to processing and the rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
How long do we save your data?
– We will keep your data for direct marketing for two years from the moment of recording it or when you request for your data to be deleted before the retention data period ends. After this time your personal data will be deleted. You have the right to withdraw your consent to marketing at any time sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
-We will keep your payment and invoice details for legal reasons according to the legal terms. After this time, your personal data will be deleted.
– We will keep your business information based on the contract and on legitimate interest for two years. After this time your personal data will be deleted.
How can you exercise your rights?
We will make sure to respond to your enquiry as soon as possible, but not later than thirty (30) days.
Please note that email communications are not always secure; so please do not include credit card information or sensitive information in your emails to us.